2020-2021 School Year Forms
Required Forms for All Students
Emergency Care and Health Information Form
All students must have accurate emergency care information each school year. Parent/Legal Guardians are required to update this information through @email via their SIS ParentVue account.
- Log into your SIS ParentVUE account
- Go to FCPS Links located in the left-hand menu
- Go to FCPS 24/7 Learning Parent Account (using your credentials for SIS Parent)
Additional Information regarding WeCare can be found at the FCPS parent communication overview page.
Please note that you cannot change your address OR the enrolling parent by submitting this form. Please contact our student services office for guidance.
- Go to WeCare @ School on the top right of your screen
- In order to log into ParentVUE, it is necessary to have an active SIS Parent Account (If you need a SIS Parent Account, please contact our Student Services Office).
Digital Resources - Parental Consent Form
- Marshall Road uses a variety of digital tools for learning. You may look through the list before signing the form.
Student Rights and Responsibilities
Additional Student Rights and Responsibilities information and resources. View a complete copy of the SR & R booklet.
- FCPS Privacy and Opt-Out Forms email completed forms to Ms. Koshuta
- Family Life Education Opt-Out Forms email completed forms to Ms. Koshuta
- Military-Connected Student Form; (if applicable) email completed form to Ms. Koshuta
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Homeless Student Referral Form