2020-21 Kindergarten and New Student Registration
Welcome to Marshall Road Elementary School!
We're excited to welcome our newest Road Runners for the 2020-21 school year!
First, determine if your student lives in Marshall Road Elementary School boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
If your student does live in the Marshall Road ES boundary, please fill out the new student registration form below. Your form will be submitted to Shelly Koshuta, our school registrar, who will be able to assist you with the kindergarten registration process.
- If you're enrolling a kindergartner, please watch visit our virtual kindergarten orientation page for more information about kindergarten at MRES!
- Visit the FCPS kindergarten registration page to learn more.
- View the forms required for enrolling a student in kindergarten in FCPS.
First through Sixth Grade Forms
Are You Registering a Student Whose Home Language Is Other Than or in Addition to English?
Student families wishing to register a student with a home language other than or in addition to English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center webpage.
Do You Have Special Registration Situations?
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.