First Grade Supply List
2019-2020 School Year
1st Grade Class Fund - Required
- $20 class fund goes towards magazines, celebrations, incentives, etc.
- 1 pair - Fiskars children’s scissors
- 2 boxes - #2 pencils sharpened (Ticonderoga brand preferred)
- 15 - Large glue sticks
- 2 large boxes - Tissues
- 2 boxes - 24 count Crayola Crayons (no large size)
- 3 boxes - 8 count WASHABLE markers
- 8-12 - Dry erase markers (black only, Expo preferred)
- 4 - Marble composition notebooks
- 1 - Plain plastic pocket folder (red)
- 1 - Plain plastic pocket folder ( blue)
- 2 packs - 12 count Flair felt tip markers (black)
- 2 containers - Disinfectant wipes
- 1 pair - Headphones-inexpensive and labeled w/student name in a Ziploc bag
- 1 box - Colored Pencils (24 count, no twistables)
- 1 package - Sharpie markers
Please DO NOT label supplies (except headphones) with your child’s name. All supplies are shared throughout the year.
Some replenishment of these supplies may be required throughout the year.
Your child should have the following supplies AT HOME: Pencils, crayons, ruler, scissors, and glue sticks.