First Grade Supply List
2018-2019 School Year
1st Grade Class Fund - Required
- $20 class fund goes towards magazines, celebrations, incentives, etc.
- 1 pair - Fiskars children’s scissors
- 2 boxes - #2 pencils sharpened (Ticonderoga brand preferred)
- 15 - Large glue sticks
- 2 boxes - Tissues
- 2 boxes - 24 count Crayola Crayons (no large size)
- 3 boxes - 8 count WASHABLE markers
- 8-12 - Dry erase markers (black only, Expo preferred)
- 4 - Marble composition notebooks
- 1 - Plain plastic pocket folder (red)
- 1 - Plain plastic pocket folder ( blue)
- 1 pack - 12 count Flair felt tip markers (black)
- 1 container - Disinfectant wipes
- 1 pair - Headphones-inexpensive and labeled w/student name in a Ziploc bag
- 1 box - Quart size Ziploc type bags
- 1 box - Gallon size Ziploc type bags
- 1 box - Colored Pencils (24 count, no twistables)
- 1 bottle - Nonalcoholic hand sanitizer
- 1 pack - Sharpie markers
Please DO NOT label supplies (except headphones) with your child’s name. All supplies are shared throughout the year.
Some replenishment of these supplies may be required throughout the year.
Donations of the following would be appreciated:
- Nonalcoholic hand sanitizer
- Colorful Sharpies or Mr. Sketch markers
- Craft supplies such as wooden craft sticks, stickers, cotton balls, wet glue.
Your child should have the following supplies AT HOME: Pencils, crayons, ruler, scissors, and glue sticks.